Welcome to PowerBoardFanatics.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the power board community.

DTV Shredder Product Review CNET

Discussion in 'DTV Shredder General Discussion' started by Benjamin Gulak, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Benjamin Gulak

Benjamin Gulak BPG Founder

CNET did a product review of the DTV Shredder last month and the footage/article just went live over the weekend.

Take a look at the link below:

http://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/dtv-shredder/

They did a really thorough job on it.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  2. benny

benny New Member

Shame that it is so un reliable With no back up from factory , We were just fed lies & promises .

Cheap Chonda engine & no quality control make this a noisey waste of money

3. Tim

Tim Owner/Admin Staff Member

Hi Benny - Welcome to PowerboardFanatics. Do you have a Shredder or are you a dealer?

Tim

4. Cayce Lyles

Cayce Lyles New Member

Hey Benny, at least you got one. I sent $5200 in June and haven't seen anything. When I talked to Ben in June he acted like they were in stock and ready to ship. Mine was going to be one of the first in the US. It's been over five months now and I have nothing but a hole in my bank account. The communication with this bunch is awful, I would send an email and would get a reply a month later after I sent another email. I asked for a refund over a month ago and got the run around for three weeks. I finally talked to Ben on 10/6/16 after I threatened to get an attorney involved. He said he would refund my money, it's been two weeks and still nothing.