Welcome to PowerBoardFanatics.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the power board community.

M-R-MOTORS - THE STRONGEST GASOLINE POWERED DIRTBOARD

Discussion in 'Riding Gear Forum' started by m-r-motors.com, Apr 23, 2015.

1. m-r-motors.com

m-r-motors.com New Member

2. m-r-motors.com

m-r-motors.com New Member

HELLO

I AM MATTHIAS 29 FROM GERMANY AND SKATEBOARDER SINCE 1997.
    IN BUSINESS I BUILD UP A SPARE PARTS SHOP AND WAREHOUSE FOR VINTAGE BIKES.
    AFTER PARTING OUT HUNDREDS OF BIKES I DECIDED LAST YEAR TO BUILD MY OWN POWERBOARD.

I SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS SEARCHING THE INTERNET FOR SUITABLE ENGINES .
    BUT FAST WAS CLEAR THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER LAZY POWERBOARD WITH NO PERFORMANCE AND WEAKENING BATTERIES!
    THAT BOARD SHOULD BE A HILLCLIMB MACHINE WITH A LOWERED STANCE AND LOW MASS BALANCE POWERED BY A BIG 4-STROKE ENGINE.
    IT SHOULDN´T BE HEAVIER THAN A TYPICAL 1300W E - SKATEBOARD BUT HAVE TO RESIST THE FORCES LIKE A TRAILBIKE.
    AFTER MANY IDEAS I FINALLY BUILT THE ENGINE BETWEEN THE REAR WHEELS AND GOT A VERY SMOOTH SHAPED LINE.
    BECAUSE OF THAT THE BOARD HAS ALMOST NO SIDE SLOPE AND SPEEDS VERY FAST. THE LARGE-SIZED ENGINE DELIVERS A LOT OF TORQUE IN EVERY RPM RANGE...
    I REACHED SPEEDS UP TO 30 MPH AND IT PUSHS FASTER UPHILL AS I EVERY RODE DOWNHILL WITH A STREET SKATEBOARD !

I CURRENTLY WORK ON A NEW VERSION WITH A LONGER DECK AND SMALLER ENGINE BAY WHO BRINGS THE REAR FOOT CLOSER TO THE AXLE AND OFFERS MORE STAND.

BUT IT WILL ALMOST LOOK LIKE THE CURRENT VERSION.

A VIDEO WILL BE ON YOUTUBE IN THE FOLLOWING WEEKS!

THE PRICE IS NOT FIXED, BUT IT WILL BE IN THE RANGE OF THE 1,3KW LITHIUM POWERBOARDS!

PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLING CAN START IN A FEW WEEKS !

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, AND DON´T BE SHY TO COMMENT THIS .

http://m-r-motors1.jimdo.com/english/

BEST WISHES, MATTHIAS