Welcome to PowerBoardFanatics.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the power board community.

Nearly new (<20 hrs) DTV shredders for sale

Discussion in 'DTV Shredder General Discussion' started by BattleScot, Sep 24, 2019.

1. BattleScot

BattleScot New Member

I have 5 barely used (all less than 20 hours on the clock) DTV shredders for sale. All version 2's.
    4 standard black and one with white sticker pack.

Each shredder comes with standard spares pack, chest protector, shin guards and elbox pads.
    Also have five helmets with integrated comms including an instructor helmet which can toggle between other helmet comms to speak back and forth.

Whole package bought direct from stockist in UK less than 2 years ago for nearly £30k but all barely been used as lease was pulled on the ground and I've now sold the business excluding the shredders.

Will sell all five shredders, body protection and helmets for £15k (buyer to collect Scotland) or each shredder can go individually for £3k with option to purchase body protection and helmets seperately.

Attached Files:

2. Tim

Tim Owner/Admin Staff Member

Welcome to PowerBoardFanatics. I'd love to hear more about the business you were running. Sorry to hear the lease on the land was pulled but it sounds like a really fun idea!

Tim

3. BattleScot

BattleScot New Member

Hi Tim,
    The business was an outdoor adventure activity company which we sold earlier this year. Unfortunatley part of the land included in the lease (the area we used for shredders) was pulled from the lease and we therefore were left holding 5 shredders. We had barely used them due to committments with other businesses hence such low running hours on each machine. Some have done less than 10 hours (mostly me and the staff learning to ride them)

4. Tim

Tim Owner/Admin Staff Member

What was the customer response to riding the Shredders? From my experience, it's a blast but also a real workout.

Tim